You’re invited to the ISTH Workshop on Thrombosis and Hemostasis in Bangkok, Thailand. This workshop is designed to offer the latest training in coagulation and bleeding disorders management.
Topics: Congenital bleeding disorders, acquired hemostatic disorders, women’s issues in hemostasis/venous thrombosis
Course Chairmen: Pantep Angchaisuksiri, M.D. and Ponlapat Rojnuckarin, M.D., Ph.D.
- Trainees in hemostasis, hematology, transfusion medicine, vascular medicine, or intensive care medicine
- A Ph.D. wishing to acquire clinical and basic knowledge in the field
- A senior hematologist looking for an update
- Obtain an understanding of the latest developments in coagulation and bleeding disorder management
- Learn to identify, diagnose and have knowledge of the latest treatment for patients with risk of thrombosis
- Have the opportunity to network with leading experts in the field of thrombosis and hemostasis, benefiting from the small training size (250 maximum participants)
Program: Online program
Registration: View rates
Accommodations: Anorma Grand Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand – Learn more